The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, was suppose to hit 100 yesterday, don't know for sure if it did. It's right up there regardless. Same goes for the next few days. Going to try to go target shooting on Monday, the forecasts call for high 80's, should be nice out there.

Frank, getting pain and sleep meds here is a real pain. I'm sure lots of states have this same law, but regardless of how many days your prescription is for, they can only give you five days worth the first time here, and 30 days for a refill. Skip a month and you have to start over again. Need to show ID, even if they know you. Got out of surgery, doctor says to take these for a week, they only gave me five days worth, do I have to go back and ask them for the other two days worth or just forget about it? It's tough thanks to addicts and dealers taking advantage of the system. Same goes for some OTC drugs that they use to make other drugs with, no longer on the shelf but are behind the counter and limited.

So much for rambling on, but one more thing, ever try to open a sealed bottle of medicine when you're not feeling good? it's tough most times, even when you're feeling OK. Waiting 

Take care, and take it easy, it's almost the weekend again.... Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-13-2021, 06:14 AM