The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 52 at the moment. Weather service has dialed back the amount of rain we're supposed to get. Yesterday they were predicting a half to three quarter of an inch for today. Now they're only saying maybe a quarter inch. High for today only in the upper 50s.

Had a pretty decent day yesterday. Play was lots of fun and my great-grandson was the star of the show. ? Well, maybe not but he was pretty good. After lunch I fixed a problem with some concrete pavers in front of the lawn shed. After that went for a 12 mile bike ride and then mowed the yard. After that was a shower and a Corona (not the virus). While I was in the grocery store yesterday I noticed a lady putting two 24 packs of beer in her cart. I said "It looks like someone is having a party. Am I invited?" She looked up and I could see she was smiling behind her mask as she said "Maaaybe."

Not much going on today. Shoulder is more sore today than yesterday so swimming and working out are off the table. Maybe a walk in the rain this afternoon. In yesterday's mail I got a flyer for an updated quote on homeowner's insurance addressed to my wife. There was actually an e-mail address for a local agent. I wrote to him and suggested that since my wife had been gone for 6 years and had not investigated homeowner insurance for the year prior due to treatment that maybe they should update their records. The guy actually replied and said he would take care of it.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-14-2021, 05:50 AM