The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Slightly hazy and 54 at the moment headed for lots of sun and 75 this afternoon. So sayeth the National Weather Service.

Much different than last evenings soccer weather. 50s, cloudy, and windy. Darn near froze. Had the heater on high all the way home. Didn't get enough rain for a fun walk in the rain. I did get in a bike ride in the morning. Not much else accomplished. Laundry today (second load already in the washer). Then soccer at noon and 1:30. That will end the soccer season but baseball will continue until the end of the month.

Don and David - I realize that mailing list can be quite old. I still get the occasional flyer addressed to my daughter using her maiden name. She's been married for 32 years. Not even sure why I did it. It just irked me for some reason. Three days after my wife died I got new insurance cards and a policy change notice from my car insurance company reflecting my new status as a single male. A week later I got a birthday card for my wife from the same people. Go figure.

Gas prices continue their craziness. After jumping a dime on Wed. to $2.94 they dropped yesterday to $2.79.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-15-2021, 07:32 AM