The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Sunday, a day for church and a day of rest. Suppose to stay in the 80's today and tomorrow, good time to go shooting. Depends on whether I can get someone to go with me tomorrow, I'll find out today.

I got my kitchen project finished, something that normally would take me a couple of hours, took a few days. Not continuously working, but work a little, rest a little. That's my life. I just added an appliance shelf that really only took a few minutes to build, but I spent more time trying to match the finish to the rest of the cabinets which meant drying times between coats and lots of sanding in between. Also gave me
time to work on my challenge II, slow, but progressing.

No gas lines here except at Costco, which is normal, things seem to be holding steady, most stations now at $3.19. brand named ten cents higher. Costco and Sam's Club holding at around $2.84/5 Need to fill up there before we go shooting. I may renew my Sam's Club membership, got an offer, sign up for $45, get $45 store credit. I really like Costco better, just that it's a madhouse trying to shop there.

Take care, have a peaceful and restful day, that's my plan. Icon_cool
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-16-2021, 06:19 AM