The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Charlie, that's a very professional-looking job in both cases. That raised garden is a great idea, no bending down and would work just great in a yard like mine, all crushed gravel.

Today should be back in the mid-90's, tomorrow even cooler, would be a fine day to go target shooting, don't know if I can find anyone to go with me right now. Also, zippo with rain, nothing in the forecast until June, unless you go by the MS app (1-4% everyday). Nope 

Speaking of Microsoft, I rarely use my laptop, every time I turn it on though, it wants to update Win 10 and a few apps. I turned it on Sunday morning and it started to update Windows, I had to shut it down yesterday afternoon since it was still updating four days later. Apparently, it did four updates successfully, and still had three more to go. It's almost like I have dial-up trying to download megabit files, but not so. And so many folks rely on all this technology to get through to day and would collapse if this happened to them. They say the average person checks their cell phones 150 times a day, someone must be checking theirs 300 times because it's a rare day that I even look at mine, never mind actually use it.

Almost all grocery and big box stores here are now waiving wearing masks for those that have had their shots. Only Safeway/Albertson's are holding out.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-20-2021, 06:20 AM