The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 67 very humid degrees outside my window this morning. The high is supposed to be about 10 degrees north of that.

So far since Wed. morning I have about 2 inches in the rain gauge. Yesterday was one of those days when you can work up a sweat just taking a deep breath. I didn't do much yesterday. One load of laundry in the morning and some dusting after lunch. Seems I just did this last month. You'd think it would stay clean longer. Also talked to my granddaughter in Omaha for about a half hour. No exciting news. Just checking in with me. I also managed to get in a bike ride. I was curious so I timed it. 12.67 miles in 1 hour and 7 minutes. Just wanted to establish a baseline. Now I can work on cutting down that time. Next goal will be to see how close I can get to 1 minute flat. Gym this morning and a bike ride this afternoon if it's not too windy. May see about washing the car. Also need to put some flowers on my wife's grave.

Don - will that be your first?

Charlie - there's no such thing as a "minor" price tag when plumbers are involved. This will probably be around $140. I'm contemplating having the entire sewer dug up and replaced with plastic. While I'm at it I'll have them replace the waterline coming into the house. What's there now is 3/4 inch galvanized which has probably been there for 70-80 years. I'm sure it's mostly plugged by now. Very hard water in this area.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-21-2021, 06:22 AM