The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a pleasant and sunny 67, on its way to 82.

After finishing the house chores, I took a trip to Claymont, DE to visit a hobby shop. I was actually pleased with the place. It is owned by the former manager of Mitchell’s; a hobby shop I used to frequent until it closed about 15 years ago. The manager originally set up shop about a mile from Mitchell’s old location. The location was small, and parking was terrible. I went there a few times and was disappointed. Then one day it was gone. I thought it had closed down. I just found out a few months ago it did not close but had moved. The new shop is larger and better stocked. I got some weights, an incline starter set, and some styrene strips. I will be making more trips to Delaware for hobby supplies once again.

In my travels yesterday I also picked up an azalea for the backyard and some annuals for the front gardens. Once I clean the fishpond filter, I will be planting.

I hope to fiddle with the inclines to correct the transition problem. I also will be working on the PRR passenger cars.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-21-2021, 07:52 AM