The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.
     I am glad to read you found the problem Don. It usually is an easy fix once it has been found. 

Tom, I did a water line replacement at my last house and since it was easiest and only 10 foot I drove a 2 inch pipe around the old line before I removed it. The line was 60 years old so I figured I could get another 60 from a new galvanized line. 8 years later the line blew a pin hole that leaked like the flood gates were opened at the curb. The city thought it was there problem so they dug it up. I didn't have to dig this time to get to the connection so I replaced it with the plastic made for the job. That was 30 years ago and it should last another 70. 

I got the gates built and hung between the dog yards so that is one more project out of the way. 

I am waiting for it to cool off now so I can replace the mower belt on my new Troy Bilt which has les than 20 hours. It's still under warranty but for 13 bucks I got a real belt. The original already has a torn spot in the fabric wrap causing excessive vibration. 

Maybe do some modeling this week end. 

Cheers
      Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 05-21-2021, 09:32 AM