The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Saturday and I slept a decent 10 hours, making up for all those naps that I didn't take.

Well, I am a great-granddaddy, and yes Tom, it is my first. I'm not sure if there'll be a second after she struggled giving birth to a boy just shy of 11 pounds and he's 23 inches tall already Eek . Can't go to see him, grandma gets first crack and they're only allowing one visitor per patient per day, a step up from a few weeks ago when there were no visitors allowed. Granddaughter's husband is her visitor, my DIL (grandma), is then considered the baby's visitor since they both are patients. Strange, but true in today's pandemic thinking.

Uh, it did rain yesterday, I got outside early enough to see a few drops on the windshield and, of course, my truck's new wash job all pockmarked with muddy drops. Not nearly enough to record or even get the pavement wet, but the TV weather lady said it rained and so I'm ruling out a flock of birds flying over the truck. Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-22-2021, 08:34 AM