The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

The sun is out, and the temperature is 59 heading up to 74.

Cleaned the fishpond filter and did the daily household chores. Had to run and get a new tablecloth for the kitchen table. We got a new table in the fall and it is bigger than the old one. The old tablecloths don’t fit the new table. This wasn’t an issue until now because we were using holiday tablecloths and they were all bigger than the day-to-day ones. While out I hit the grocery store.

Apparently, I missed a bad accident by about an hour on US Route 1, the Media Bypass. When I went through everything was fine. When my wife went through an hour later on her way home from work the State Troopers had the Bypass closed due to an accident. She had to detour through Media which is the county seat and loaded with traffic lights. Needless to say she about 40 minutes late getting home.

No modeling last night.

Today I am supposed to drop my son off at 69th Street Terminal. Since he is going back to school in person, he needs to replace his SEPTA key card. From 69th Street he will take the Market-Frankford El into Center City and the Broad Street Subway up to Temple. After that I will head to the nursey and grab a few more plants. Found another open spot that needs something.

I hope to work on the passenger cars, or at least run some trains today/tonight.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-25-2021, 06:34 AM