The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning Big Blue. A holiday weekend looming, I think the "heading out of town", treks start later today. Some folks take an extra day or two, and as I said, make a parking lot out of I-17.  Same goes for US93. Why, well it's hot and I-17 goes north to Flagstaff, lots of places with cabins in the woods along the way and many campgrounds too. And for US93, that gets folks up to Las Vegas, or Laughlin if you don't want to drive that far and still like the bright lights and want to just gamble. It is Memorial Day on Monday, and I have a feeling, lots of these people haven't a clue what that means anymore other than another day off with pay and chance to get out of Dodge for a while.

As for me, no difference, no plans to go anywhere until Tuesday when we can have the shooting area almost to ourselves. We'll go early too, need to beat the heat since it will be 100+ later in the day. Going shooting on weekends is crazy, going on a holiday weekend is even crazier.

Have a good day and have fun doing whatever it is you do.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-27-2021, 06:26 AM