The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, not much going on this way, warming up, but still tolerable, tops out around 100 give or take a few degrees. Looking ahead, I don't see 110 in the forecast for a while yet. Saw a guy yesterday afternoon walking around without a shirt, he wasn't carrying it, and had no water with him. He had to be new here, If he was out more than a half-hour, even with sun blocker on, he's feeling it this morning, you just don't do things like that here regardless of how "cool" it is, it's the sun that gets you.

Hit Costco yesterday, I have been going there around mid-afternoon when it's not so crowded. Still hard to find a parking spot close in, lots of of long lines at the checkout when I got there, hardly anyone there when I was ready to leave. Lots of folks with paper towels, toilet paper and cases of water in their carts, no panic buying though, they had lots of stock in different brands as well. I remember a year ago when all that stuff was rationed by the store because some folks went crazy with hoarding. Let's hope those folks stay home for a while.

Ya all have a safe and fun weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-28-2021, 06:21 AM