The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy, cold, and windy this morning. 43 at the moment headed for the low 50s. Frost warning out for tomorrow morning. Got just short of an inch of a nice slow steady rain yesterday. Just the type of rain to allow everything to soak in.

Went for a nice long walk yesterday in the aforementioned rain. Late afternoon I got a call from one of the guys in my beer and bereavement group. He wanted to know if we were going to dinner. After I picked him up he said he wasn't sure how he got the idea. I explained to him that we had talked about it the day before but he had said that he couldn't go because his son was coming. Anyway, got him straightened out and we had a nice visit. He's the one who has been diagnosed with dementia so it's always a little tricky dealing with him. I have reached out to one of his sons on Facebook but have not heard back yet.

Not much on the agenda for today. Gym this morning and maybe a trip to Menards this afternoon.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-28-2021, 06:25 AM