The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Here it is:

I have small cell lung cancer in my lower back side of right lung. Small. Trying to spread to the bones. Fooled all the Dr.s as didn't have "signature" of cancer. Why I have been in lots of pain. Not in any organs. Spent most of the day in Oncology at Duke Raleigh [they partner with my hospital WakeMed]. Lots done. Had my mask done for next weeks radiation. Got Sharpie marks on my body with stickers over them. Lines me up for zapping. Will do a few over several days instead of all at one time. First one is neck where I have the most pain. Dr. Kim [pretty Asian descent lady] says the zapping will kill the bone ones and bones regrow. She is good. Great personality. Not so bubbly but suppose to be outstanding in her field is Dr. Stevenson. She will administer chemo. That will be three weeks from now. 2 week delay as sent to a special lab to get the gene makeup of the tumor. This is to insure the right chemo. When finished, will continue some type of antibody treatments as cancer will hide and try to fool the body's antibodies. This prevents it from reoccurring.

Dr. Kim was very concerned that no one had addressed my severe pain and not sleeping. I am now on Oxy and have a sleep aid. Trying the Oxy regiment first. If still can't sleep, add the sleep. It is safe to mix with Oxy. Oxy makes me real drowsy but I'm still in some pain. I'm one that does not like that type of meds so "treading" lightly on the Oxy.

The other night got a text from a buddy on the "rifle forum".  "Cancer will not kill you but riding with Fred will."  Humor at the right time.   
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 05-28-2021, 09:01 PM