The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Frank, you are also in my prayers, there are great things coming out of today's medical technology, it sounds like you are being given access to it all. We wish you the best outcome. Stay strong my friend....

Good morning all, not much going on this way, but west of Prescott, the town of Bagdad is being destroyed by a wildfire. The TV news shows videos of homes either on fire or already in ashes. It's been especially dry the past two years and they are not looking forward to our wildfire season. If we could take the stupid ones out of the equation, we would have a chance, but we have those, "gender reveal" parties, campfires that aren't put out and target shooting at things that explode like Tannerite, makes no sense. Fun for the minute, but I still remember a number of human caused fires here that took weeks to fight and burned some half-million acres. One last year burned close to 200,000 acres before being put out. None of this is much fun for hundreds of firefighters or those that lost their homes, not to mention the cost.

Have a safe weekend....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-29-2021, 08:03 AM