The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Temps just around 100 (98-103) for this week, humidity right now is 5%, that's why they say that it's a dry heat and you really don't know that you're sweating. I remember the year we lived in Houston, we did some yard work early, and I had to change my soaking wet shirt three times before 8:00 AM. I think the humidity there had to be over 150% if that was possible Nope . Strange how some large cities attract folks regardless of their extreme weather. Houston-high humidity, Phoenix-super hot, Seattle-rainy, Chicago-windy and anyplace along the Atlantic or Gulf coast-hurricanes.

Enough about the weather, I get to see my great-grandson today, been waiting for mom to recover. She's doing fine, just needs more time after delivering such a large baby. He's go so much hair, they'll have him at the barber shop in a few weeks. Anyway, we're going to take a four-generation photo today for future generations to find and say, "who the heck are those folks?"

Ya all have a safe and relaxing holiday weekend. Not sure, but do you folks up in Canada or across the pond celebrate a Memorial Day, and if so, when?
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-30-2021, 07:39 AM