The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and thank you David for that. Today, here in the USA, we remember those that gave their all so that we may be free to live as we do. We should thank them every day for their sacrifice , and we best not forget that there are those waiting for us to drop our guard and give them the opportunity to mess that up for us.

Nothing new going on today, dinner with the family at Pat's MIL. I held my great-grandson for the first time yesterday, even fed him a bit. He's got so much hair at one week old, he'll be needing a trim really soon. Granddaughter is doing better, but she's not ready to do it again soon.

Brenda's Kitchen is closed for the holiday, so I thought I might just go to Denny's for a change.

The fire up in Bagdad is just about fully contained, at least a dozen families are burned out of their homes. Now, route 87 from Payson is shut down because of a new fire there, that should be fun for those folks that go up that way for the holiday and have to be routed to I-17 which is already bumper-to-bumper. There are more fires going right now, looks like it's going to be a busy wildfire season.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-31-2021, 07:07 AM