The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Lots of sunshine outside my window this morning.  55 at the moment headed for 81 this afternoon.

No wind yesterday so I pushed hard and did my 12.6 miles in 54 minutes and 7 seconds with an average speed of 14.0 miles per hour.  That's good enough for now.  I probably won't keep track of it anymore until late summer or early fall.  Also got a text yesterday afternoon about  ball game.  Fun time.  Great-grandson even got a double.  This morning I'll head to Walmart for a few supplies.  After that it's bill paying time.  Expensive this month with car license and insurance at the same time.  Then a trip to the gym to relieve the stress of paying the bills.  This evening is another ball game at 5:30.

I renewed my subscription to MR yesterday.  The last page before I confirmed that I wanted to renew had the following:

The number of issues in an annual term is subject to change at any time, but the amount of time remaining on your subscription will not be altered. 

Sounds to me like they are getting ready to go to 6 or 8 magazines per year.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-02-2021, 06:04 AM