The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, if you haven't seen it before, take a look at Charlie's clip, you have to envy him in a way.

Temps still holding a bit over 100, 106 is the highest forecast. I heard the weather lady on TV say something about rain Tomorrow and Friday, but no one else seems to agree.

Our gas prices are all over the map, the Costco about 10 miles south of me is low at $2.79, the Chevron station down the street is at $3.29. Most are in the $3.05 to $3.15 range.

Getting tired of everyone wanting you to take a survey on, "how did we do?" Got an X-ray last week, got a survey two days later. Visit a doctor, get a survey, buy something, same thing. Had a CAT scan not too long ago, and they asked, "would you recommend us to your family or friends", and I said "no". I got a phone call, and I explained, as I did on the survey, that it wasn't my position to recommend medical services, that's what doctors do.  Get them from Home Depot wanting me to post pictures of how I used what I bought, same goes for Harbor Freight. When I sent Home Depot my review on a sheet of insulation board I bought, they rejected it. I guess I got a bit too snarky. Waiting The thing is, most of these, "surveys" are identical, meaning that one company is raking it in by convincing everyone that they need feedback. A few are now giving you the option to opt out of future surveys, and I do just that.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-02-2021, 06:29 AM