The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning 
         1:30 doctor appointment, just a quick check to see how the new medicine is working (great). 

Don,  I got a survey from my bank because we actually were in a town that had a branch that they hadn't closed yet and used it. They asked how the teller did and I gave her a 10, they then went on and I gave zeros to everything else. They wanted to know why I would not recommend them to a friend so I flat out told them I would not recommend their bank because I have to drive 10 miles to see a person if the ATM won't handle my transaction. I also told them I would switch to a bank that has a branch in town if it wasn't so much of a pain to switch. 

I look for gas to continue to go up, and suspending leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge will give them another excuse to raise prices.  Tom, I fully understand the problems with a blind dog. When Beck when diabetic he lost his sight in 3 days and as hard as we worked we could never get him to where he had a good quality of life. The disease just kept getting more and more out of control and he finally refused to eat. We really miss him.   Wishing a great day for everyone.Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-02-2021, 07:43 AM