The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, warm, but not blazing hot. Still, if I run the cold water for a few minutes, it becomes almost as hot as the water from the hot water heater. I've got a shower that is hard to adjust to cold water only, and so I might just shut the heater off for the rest of the summer. I've lived in Arizona for around 65 years and this is the first house that I've lived it with this issue. Don't know where our supply tanks are, but I'll guarantee you that they are not insulated. For those that don't know, you can get a nasty burn from the water out of a hose that's been sitting in the sun for a while, so water sitting in a steel tank can get just as hot.

Speaking of water, we are the fastest growing area in the country and are having a difficult time keeping up with the growth. Hardly any rain in the past two years, Lake Mead, a major water source, is down by 35', other reservoirs are down as well. They are talking about water restrictions, not for the residents, but the farmers. Not so bright when you need to feed folks...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-03-2021, 06:27 AM