The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, today could be a bit hot, around 107, better than the record 115 back in 2016, but stillĀ  uncomfortable if you stay outside for a while. Even swimming pools are warming up like bath water. Next week should be a bit lower with a few days maybe under 100. We were supposed to have some rain Thursday and Friday, the rain map shows one spot in the whole county that had rain. South Mountain Park in Phoenix got 0.08" at one rain gage.

Keep getting calls that my credit card is being charged anywhere from $99.99 to over $500 and I need to call "this" number or press "1", if I didn't place the order, or I can press, "9" if I am not me.... Icon_e_surprised or something like that. Misngth I get "package delivery" calls, "grandpa" calls, "frozen account" calls on accounts that I don't have, and the scamming list goes on. Most calls I just let go to voice mail, but they seldom leave a message, except for the Feds that apparently want to arrest me if I don't pay in gift cards or Bitcoins. I say, "come get me", I'm tired of cooking and doing laundry and cleaning up after myself, I need a break, plus I'll get a free lawyer and free medical care and maybe even some cash back when they let me go. Applause ... STUPID SCAMMERS, I may be old and slow, but I'm not as dumb as you think, not yet anyway. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-05-2021, 08:20 AM