The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning
Frank, you are in my prayers. Keep a good attitude, it helps. 

Got a wake up visit from my grand daughter yesterday at 6AM. They were all supposed to leave for Myrtle Beach at 4am and her dog sitter backed out.  My son, who is also driving one of the caravan cars told her go to Nannies, she will watch him so here they were so we are now watching Clyde's brother. Did I mention we have Clyde because he did not get along with his brother. Well, my wife gave them both an attitude adjustment and our older Samoyed female plays referee when they get too wound up. It's fun to watch.       They are pure bred border collies and too smart for their own good. It will be a fun filled week. 
     I worked on my RS12 yesterday and when trying to reinstall the shell I found the plugs I installed so I could unplug the headlights if need be were not allowing  shell to sit tight. Easy fix, I will just eliminate the plugs, and consider it another lesson learned. (after 73 decoder installs you would think I would have learned.)
      We had rain yesterday, 2 inches in a half an hour so no watering needed today. I think I will just sit and watch the grass grow this afternoon. 
Good day to everyone and Hello to OB Jack that sometimes reads these posts. We are thinking of all of you. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-08-2021, 09:43 AM