The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Still have a lot of wildfires to contend with. The "Telegraph" fire is now the 9th largest in state history, close to 77,000 acres and heading east towards Globe/Miami. There are evacuations in Superior, and structures burned. Still no rain. What was interesting to find out is that there are firefighters from Australia, Mexico and Canada helping fight these fires. Talk about international cooperation, these guy and gals need to be elected to run our countries. Applause

Yesterday was Best Friends Day. There was one TV commentator that simply could not accept the fact that by the nature of the word, "best", she could only have one best friend. These are the folks that supposedly have an eloquent command of our language.

Some good news, yesterday, I saw the doctor that did emergency surgery on me a few years ago, and he declared that part of my anatomy as being, "normal" now. I'm so glad that something I have is normal. Icon_e_smile I do feel blessed though that we have people like him in the medical profession. Worship Saw "America's Got Talent" last week, and there was a group of nurses that had formed a choir. A bunch of heroes that can sing, and impress to the point that the got a "Golden Buzzer"...... Thinking about all these folks, firefighters, doctors, nurses along with police and those in the military, and there are others, all give you a sense of comfort knowing that they are there to help regardless of how others treat them. If I could have more than one best friend, they would all be it....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-09-2021, 06:23 AM