The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a dreary 68 heading up to 78. We are expecting storms throughout the day, the worst being around dinner time.

This weekend we replanted the window boxes. The pansies were at their end. Also replanted the other pots around the yard that had pansies. Weeded the front gardens. Drove down to Delaware to get gas. Prices in Delaware are 20 to 30 cents cheaper than in Pennsylvania. On Thursday I paid $2.88 to fill up the wife’s car. On Saturday it was $2.98 for my car. My daughter drove down on Sunday and paid $2.95. In Pennsylvania the cheapest we saw was $3.07.

I ran some trains on Friday night. I never did get back downstairs the rest of the weekend. I was basically too sore from the outdoor work.

Today I need to make a grocery store and pharmacy run. I will take care of some inside chores and it I can get to before it rains clean the fishpond filter. I hope to get to the trains and change out some couplers and continue fiddling with the engine terminal yard.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-14-2021, 06:30 AM