The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, "very hot, with sunshine". says the weather report for today. That explains it all, we now know where the "hot" comes from. We are in record-breaking territory, some forecasts show 119 for Friday.

Speaking of hot, we have yet another  wildfire, this one up in Cornville. Our family is scheduled to be in Cottonwood next week, just about eight miles from Cornville. There are evacuation orders and evacuation centers are in Cottonwood, so it looks serious. They had to stop fighting one fire yesterday because some yoohoo put a drone in their way. I would suggest that any drone that is found in any fire zone should be fair game for target practice by the USAF, or anyone in range. 

Nothing else going on, gas holding steady at $3.05, all other things rising with inflation. I could not afford to buy the house that I'm in now, so I could make a sizable profit selling it, but then I'd spend that on another house, so there's no gain. My son said that he heard that some builders are holding lotteries again for houses yet to be built.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-14-2021, 08:43 AM