The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon. We just had a light shower and it is rather cool right now. (comfortable 72).

I have been plagued with those nothing is working right blues. I started over a week ago installing a decoder in a locomotive, normally no more than a thirty minute job and it still is giving me problems because the shell won't fit right. seems to be a clearance problem that there shouldn't be so I will go back to it when I am in a little better frame of mind.  I have 3 brass locomotives to do and right now is not the time. To top it off this morning I installed 2 outdoor receptacles for my wife and when I went to put the covers on the boxes they were the wrong ones. I went to a local hardware rather than a big box store, now The hardware doesn't have matching covers so I am going to have to go to a big box store for covers. It's hard to believe all manufactures can agree to downsize product package sizes but products can't be standard. 

Sorry to read about Frank. My prayers have him included.  

Have a great day all. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-14-2021, 12:23 PM