The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Yesterday it looked overcast, maybe we'll get rain. No chance, what we were seeing was smoke from some of the wildfires burning east of us. Starting to get where it's hard to keep track of them. Each fire has it's own name, usually given from a nearby point or landmark where the fire started. Temps still up there through the week, could get to 118 by Thursday, humidity well under 10% add a little wind and those are all bad things for the firefighters.

Got my smart thermostat installed, courtesy of the electric company, and for that, I had to allow them to control the temp setting during high usage periods. They say they would only raise the temp by two degrees and only for a hour or so and only a few times a week. Yesterday, it was getting a bit warm inside, and so I checked, they had to temp up to 86, Eek fortunately, I can override them, but 86 is a bit more than two degrees from where I had it set. Waiting

Frank is indeed in our prayers.

Have a great day everyone, and stay cool....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-15-2021, 08:36 AM