The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 68 heading up to 75. No rain in the forecast until Saturday.

Don I can’t image what 110 feels like. The hottest temperature I felt was 104 back in 1993 when we were in Las Vegas. At the time we were floating in lazy river at a water park. 91 overnight has got to be uncomfortable. Worse I had was a Boy Scout Summer Camp where daytime it was 101 and at night to dropped to 85. No air conditioning in those tents. I slept in a camp chair outside the tent with just my shorts on.

Yesterday I spent almost the entire day outside. I planted the new plants in the front garden with the fountain and the window boxes. I also planted the pots at the fishpond. I even managed some yard clean up.

I replaced the couplers in a PRR Con-Cor P54 coach, and PRR Bachmann Spectrum Observation car. I tried to change the couplers in a replacement Bachmann Spectrum Diner but found out it suffers from the same loose coupler box problem I have with the one I owned. In an effort to maintain my sanity working on that particular car I have put it aside for now.

Today I should run to the hardware store to get the propane tank refilled and grab bird seed. There are a few household chores to tackle.

Tonight, I would like to continue replacing couplers on passenger cars.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-17-2021, 07:21 AM