The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Saturday, slept a bit later as usual. We are still looking at record or near-record heat for a few more days, but as Tom puts it, it's a dry heat, so 118 is like a walk in the park. Waiting Just that if you do that, you'll wind up looking rosy red regardless. Icon_redface The best plan, stay indoors. I tested the tap water the other day, the hot is coming out at 120, the cold is coming out at 97, difficult to tell the difference. My son reminded me that this house has PEX pipes that are in the attic rather than copper which are always under the slab.

As some of our wildfires get under control, new ones spring up. One up in the Pine/Strawberry area is growing fast and there are evacuation orders. Lots of vacation homes and tall pine trees up that way too. The one up where we're headed next week is about 90% contained, and shouldn't be a problem for us. There is no rain in the forecasts, but there is little wind, so that's a blessing.

Hope to see Frank back soon, thanks for the updates, we'll keep him in our prayers as he's done for all of us so many times.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-19-2021, 06:59 AM