The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning Blue
        I am glad to read that Frank is improving, I will still keep him in my prayers. 
        Railcop stopped out and we went on a trip to our local hobby shop. It is in Alliance, Ohio It is 34 miles but is about as close as hobby shops come around here and the owner is a great guy. It was his dads shop but he passed away suddenly but the son is trying to keep it going and doing a great job. They have an excellent selection of detail parts so if you need something they have maybe they would send it to you. http://www.robstrains.com/ 
        I got some LaBelle oil and grease, some graphite paint and the pair of marker lights for a K4 which was the reason for the trip. 
        On the way home we stopped at a little Ma and Pop restaurant in Salem Ohio that I had found on the internet. We were not disappointed.  I had a hot roast beef sandwich with gravy and home fries and I seriously believe it was the best I have ever had, and the home fries were absolutely sinful. It is the first time in my life I had to ask for a doggie bag because there were more home fries than I could eat and they were so good it would have been a sin to throw them away. Kevin had the fish and he claims it was delicious as well, and I know it sure looked good. We will have a good place to take our friends when the border opens if it ever does. 
       My garden is doing great and we are to get some rain today so all is well in Ohio. 

Tom (Fiatfan) I am glad you are home safely.  

We need to do another zoom or skype, or we could do a facebook meet with the members that joined the FB page. 

Good day everyone. Please stay well and Don, stay in the AC.  
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-19-2021, 09:20 AM