The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, and a very HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you dads out there. Also, today is the first day of Summer.

David, a shame you couldn't get any shots, I remember when I was waiting to cross the BSNF tracks along US60 and a passenger train rolled by. I couldn't get my camera (or phone) out in time. There is no passenger service along that line, and I've not ever seen one before or since. It's the shots that you missed that seem to stick in your brain.

Still pushing record temps for a few more days. I don't know where MS gets their data for their Win10 weather app, but their "record" numbers are way off. They say that today's record is 123, the all time record for the Phoenix area is 122 and that happened on June 26 where they show 117 as the record. I wonder if they aren't using a different scale than the rest of the world. Waiting 

Take care, have a great and safe day. Fry's groceries is having a sale on ribs, I might just stop by and see if there's any left. A good day for some ribs and potato salad. The family isn't celebrating Father's Day until tomorrow, so I get two days of good eating....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-20-2021, 07:12 AM