The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 66 and raining. It has been raining on and off since last evening. High today is supposed to be 76 with more rain.

Not much got done yesterday. Wife and drove down to Delaware to get gas for her gas. Delaware price $2.95, Pennsylvania $3.11. We got her car washed hence why it is now raining. On the way home we stopped for an early dinner.

Once we were home the real fun began. The medicine cabinet in the hall bathroom fell off the wall. Luckily one screw held and it did not come crashing down. Nothing was broken. Emptied the cabinet and then removed the last screw. Apparently when it was rehung the last time plastic anchors were used instead of mollies and they came out. From what we can tell there only three total screws holding it up. The one that did not come out was in a stud. So now we have a new project. Wife already ordered a new cabinet and light fixture. I am waiting to hear back from our painter.

The cabinet kind of killed any modeling for the night.

The wife and I went to the grocery store. She actually went inside for the first time in over a year. No panic attack although she did get winded and had to rest. Overall she did good.

I have to run her over to the podiatrist in about an hour.

I hope to do something model related today.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-22-2021, 01:17 PM