The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

It's a sunny 63 outside my window this morning. The high for today is supposed to be close to 90. Had a couple of brief thunderstorms come through and left about a 1/2 inch of rain behind. Moree rain starts overnight tonight and I could get 1-2 inches by the time it's over on Saturday.

Had a pretty decent day yesterday. Got the oil changed on my car. While I was doing that my daughter stopped by for a visit before she went to work. After lunch I got in a nice bike ride. Got my new checks in the mail so I can spend money again! ? Had to order a new cable for the Xbox. Walmart didn't have what I needed. Ordered some new gym shorts while I was at it. The old ones are close to 10 years old and losing the elastic in the waist. Still serviceable so I'll donate them to the men's shelter.

Not much on my agenda for today. Gym this morning and mow the lawn this afternoon. Gas prices goofy again. It was $2.78 on Monday then jumped to $2.89 yesterday. It will probably keep going up for the holiday.

Frank - jealous of the sandwich. I'll need to go to the farmers market this weekend to get a tomato and some corn.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-23-2021, 06:04 AM