The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is a very pleasant 72 heading up to 73.

With the wife home, no school until late August, we don’t have to get up at the crack of dawn and can sleep for a couple of extra hours. Can’t go too long as the dog’s bladder and the cats’ patience for food do have limits.

I did most of my daily household chores by now. We are getting ready for the wife to go see the cardiologist. This is the first in person visit with him since the pandemic began. I have to call his office to find out where his office is in the hospital complex since we have never been to this office and also the campus is under major construction.

I did change out couplers on three Walthers Heavyweights, a PRR Pullman, a New Haven Pullman, and a PRR lounge/observation. I also removed a portion of the center sill to improve the cars on the 24-inch curves. Doing so was a noticeable difference especially the lounge car. Before the improvement it would stop at the beginning of the curve if you pushed. Now it travels a good distance with no problems. I hope to do more cars tonight.

Don, the place you are taking your wife to rest sounds beautiful. We traveled through Sedona back in 1993 and it is one of the places we would like to see again.

I am up for another zoom/skype meeting. Maybe this time I will actually get there in time.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-23-2021, 11:14 AM