The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Don - welcome to the club no one wants to be a member of. I fully understand your comment about a new chapter. You will have ups and downs as you learn to live your new life. If you ever want to talk I'll be here for you.

Greetings, gang.

Gloomy and the street is damp after a light sprinkle. That's about all the rain I'll be getting for today. The weather service is promising an inch or so by Sunday. 68 now going to 87 later.

Had a pretty good day yesterday. Gym and then a short(ish) bike ride. Also got the yard mowed. After that I went to the grocery store and stocked up on Powerade and dinners. I'm all set now through the middle of July. Gas price goofy again. Dropped 2 cents when I went to the gym. Later on when I went to the grocery store it dropped another 2 cent. I did finally break down and turn on the a/c. Temperature was only 87 but the humidity has gone way up, making it pretty uncomfortable. Should be able to shut it off again by Friday. Much prefer to have the windows open. Looks to be a pretty quiet day today. Bike ride after the streets dry.

All stay safe.

Tom

Edit: just walked around the yard and discovered there was a half inch of rain in the rain gauge. It must have rained quite a bit at sometime overnight.
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-24-2021, 06:34 AM