The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Friday again, and in a few days we'll be halfway through this year. It's just so hard to keep up,kind of like we're all living with a fast clock.

Thanks Tom, I know you've been there and I know others that say it takes some time. As I said, the other day was a happy one, I'm not sure why it went that way, but I'm glad it did. There was closure and to be sure, just being up in that area has a calming affect in itself.

No more rain, temps around normal, (106), humidity high, (12%), so we are looking at a sticky kind of day.

We still have more fires than we can handle, some human caused, others by dry lightning. They can keep track of these things and sometimes there are hundreds of lightning strikes over a very short period. I wonder how things went a few hundred years ago when there were not fire crews, no tankers or copters to fight them. Then, on the other hand, there were no careless humans leaving campfires burning or blowing up stuff in gender reveal parties either. BTW, just about all the National Parks in Arizona are closed, all campers and visitors had to be out by today.

Take care, have a great and safe weekend. Prayers for those folks in that building that collapsed in Florida.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-25-2021, 06:24 AM