The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
We had a "fun" morning. Last night the cat was up in the window over St Mary Ax station, which is unusual. Later I heard what I thought was raindrops, but when I looked there was a little furry creature there, in the window well, with a white stripe on his back. Since it was midnight, I left it.
When I got up this morning, I checked and it was still there. Discussion with SWMBO. I called a pest control, but they were fully booked for the weekend. Another one said they might be able to come, but I should put a lattice down that he could climb out. We put out a frame with a rug on it. SWMBO called Humane Society.
Little fellow seemed to want to get between the screen and the glass. (There's holes in the screen.) He didn't mind my tapping the glass; we think he may have seen his reflection. I added a 1x4 to the escape kit.
Humane society came. I talked to the agent and he said that the fellow had been partway up the board, but was now well out and on his way. (They are not allowed to reocate them.) There was a bit of a pong* back there and I think it followed me into the house.
We are going to buy window well covers tomorrow as we have finished the 2-week period after Jab2.

* Pong is technical term for what the chemistry class before yours leaves in the lab.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by BR60103 - 06-26-2021, 08:02 PM