The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Big Grin 
Good evening.
        My daughter rode along with me to Menards today. It is 40 miles one way to our nearest Menards and I had a large rebate to spend on nothing I really needed but could not just let it go.  They have quite a racket going with these rebates that can only be redeemed by going to the store. It would be nice if they could be used on line, like the merchandise I bought to earn this rebate. Sadly I found out too late that I could have saved over 300 dollars by buying at another 
family run dealer 20 miles closer. Oh well, live and learn.  I really wasn't impressed with the store or their help but I did manage to find what I could use and then filled the cart with candy for the grandkids when they visit (yea, Icon_e_biggrin sure).
        When we got home the ground fault outlet to my wife's outdoor fountain had decided it was not going to reset so I took a nap and replaced it. (I had one ready to install in my equipment shed so no trip to buy one,) I do believe I will keep a spare on hand because I have them on a lot of circuits. 
         I was enjoying pictures of Bruce's and Deano's static grass and I found a couple youtube videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy6pyI-DvfU describing how to make your own which will save a considerable amount of money, and I do enjoy making everything I can. (Cheap chuck part deux). 
I may have the headlamp attached to the K4 smoke box cover and if it is I can paint it and install it. Then installing the decoder will be easy. 
Some rain in the forecast for the next couple days so I am to the point I can just enjoy the time off and work in the train room. 
          Chief, get that weight back up. When I started radiation I was eating so much I was gaining weight. I told my oncologist I was going to diet and lose weight and he warned me that the treatments would have to stop if I did lose weight so instead I just kept eating. Now I need to lose 34 pounds to get to where I was when I wanted to lose weight. I noticed the 2.5 minutes I was being bombed with the radiation seemed like hours. It's been over 7 years and I am doing fine. Keep on laughing. You can beat this thing. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-27-2021, 06:37 PM