The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another dry one here. The TV lady said there was a storm just to the north of us, and another coming up the southeast, both missed us by miles.

Speaking of TV news, half the broadcasts have have been about the Phoenix Suns going to the NBA finals for the first time since 1993. I guess that's news, I seen pictures of folks in bars and restaurants jumping up with high fives as "their team" won. The newspaper headlines said they were "heroes". Sorry to disappoint them, it is a business, all about the money, and the real heroes are the ones digging through the rubble of that collapsed building in Florida and the ones fighting those wildfires. I could never understand what heroic act a sports player could do on the playing field other than maybe tackle a streaker Waiting .... Maybe if they decided not to play, but to go to Florida or Arizona or New Mexico and grab a shovel instead of a ball....

That's my rant for the day, it's the start of a holiday weekend, they're firing off firecrackers already as soon as it got dark last night. I hope they all stay safe and don't start any new fires, we've got enough going as it is. Ya all have a really great weekend even if you don't celebrate the Fourth of July... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-02-2021, 07:36 AM