The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, rise and shine. Well, I rose, but not so shiny, just the fruits of being old. A friend of mine used to say that it's better than the options. Unfortunately, he ran out of options a few years ago. Icon_cry

Looked at the rain map, lots of rain to the east and north, a bit to the west and south, just no rain within a five-mile radius. I see on this and other maps of our area there's a place called, "Bumstead" just to the south of us. Never, ever heard anyone mention that name other than in the comic strips. We have lots of towns and places with names of imaginary people such as, "Tonto Basin". There's even a town called, "Canyon Day" up in the Apache reservation, but why one for "Dagwood" although that could also be another town somewhere out west. Waiting 

Trying to finish up my small hospital on my layout. Got some wiring to do, added a helicopter landing pad to bring it into the 21st century. Then on to something else.

Not much else going on today, just hope you all have a great and safe weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-03-2021, 07:52 AM