The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and hope everyone has a great day. Today we should be celebrating the birth of the United States, Independence Day. I wonder why some folks that are living here decided that we should no longer be united or independent, I really hope they get over whatever it is that's bothering them. They should realize that we are what we are because of the sacrifices made by thousands, nay, millions of folks before them, too many making the ultimate sacrifice. Enjoy the day, it was hard earned and may be even harder to keep.

Lots of wind last night, looked outside and saw the pavement getting wet. Hooray, rain, but shortly later there was no signs left, not even a puddle. According to the rain map, it rained all around us, up to over 1/2", but not enough to register on the gauges in our immediate area. Icon_cry Icon_cry I seem to be like an anti-magnet when it comes to rain, regardless of where I live, there's a drought in my neighborhood. Waiting 

Frank, stick with it, you have lots of friends in your corner, do what you can when you can and remember that we're all pulling for you to get better soon.

Take care everybody and have a safe and fun day, the first chance we've had in over a year to do "normal" stuff on a holiday. Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-04-2021, 06:25 AM