The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 82 and blazing up to 92. The heat is back along with the bad air and possibility of thunderstorms later today.

I have not made it to the campfire for a few days. Once up and breakfast done, I have been jumping right into some chores and minor projects. By the time I get to the computer it is bedtime. Some those projects have been trimming the weeping cherry tree, weeding the front garden, and cleaning the front yard fountain.

Yesterday was spent doing some running. Went to Target to get some bins. Filled one up with the leftover supplies from the Upper Darby Pride Festival. My son will need them for next year.

I changed couplers on some Walthers Ready to Run passenger cars such as Amtrak Phase 1 coach and diner, and B&O slumbercoach. On an older Athearn Blue Box Amtrak coach I had to drill and screw on the coupler covers as the clips were broken off. I discovered that two recent acquisitions, an SCL lounge, and a Penn Central Sleeper had already been converted to Kadees. The last cars, a Penn Central Baggage and an Amtrak Phase 3 Baggage-Lounge came with metal Proto Max couplers so no need to change them.

Today there are a trip to Kohl’s to return something, the pharmacy, and the grocery store. I have some PRR Heavyweights to change couplers.

Frank good to see you up and about.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-06-2021, 08:23 AM