The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, kind of emptyish here this morning. Hope everyone is well and just busy.

Nothing changed at this end of the world, weather is the same, hot and dry with a tiny chance of rain. Nothing else going on today. Did get a multi-page form to fill out before I go to a medical appointment later this week. They said it would save time not having to fill it out when I get there. One item was for me to agree to allow them to give my phone # and email address to telemarketers. Did not sign that part of the form, nor did I include my SSN as requested. They are getting too intrusive and a bit tricky. Why would the largest medical provider in the state do that? Do they hope that some folks actually don't read things before they sign? I still get more trash calls than I need, even with the phone companies supposedly having to block spam calls.

I hope I have time today to do a bit on my new model, just about everything else is caught up. Just not sure what I'm going to do for dinner. Maybe some takeout. I'll think about it.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-07-2021, 09:52 AM