The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 83 going up to 85. Elsa passed by last night. Looks like we got some rain but not a lot. They got more down the Jersey Shore and Delaware Beaches and there is flooding in New York City.

Painter is almost done but we have a problem. The medicine cabinet we ordered was damaged in shipping and as a result the door is misaligned. We found a replacement at Home Depot and are now waiting for the email to tell us to come and get it.

I cleaned the pond filter last evening before the storms and did a few other chores around the old homestead. I did a pharmacy run but I need to go back today to get the rest of the prescription as they only had a partial refill.

Today is errands and I don't know what else.

I replaced couplers in two Walthers REA express reefers and two Amtrak Material Handling cars. I replaced the couplers and wheels on an Reading Athearn Blue Box coach. I have begun attaching the Athearn coupler clips with screws when I upgrade the couplers. I have many more coupler conversions to work on. I also plan on changing the location of the engine terminal. I think this will help ease my worries over space for the passenger station and town.

Now just waiting for that Home Depot email.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-09-2021, 10:42 AM