The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, Sunday once again and a third of the way through July. Looks like they had some rain yesterday on the east side again. Zippo for our side of the valley.... We're still in an "excessive heat warning" through tonight. Right now they just rubber stamp the forecasts, "very hot, high humidity (20%+), a chance of rain, high dew point", and did I mention, HOT?

Doing P/T exercises, I'm suppose to log into a web site and let them know when I've done a session, that's three times a day. I earn "points' when I do, big problem is that they don't say if I can redeem those points for anything other than attaboys Nope ...... I remember having a credit card years ago that I earned "points" whenever I used it and could redeem those points for some really lame things worth a few dollars each at best. I've not used that card since the one I use now gives me 2% cash back on everything, and another one that gives me 5% back on different things throughout the year. Cash back is more exciting over trinkets.

Frank, sometimes the testing procedures are harder on you than the ailment, but necessary or the insurance company wouldn't OK them. Frustrating how they keep such a tight grip on your medical care, but it sounds like you're getting the care you need and you're doing better.

Hope everyone is doing well, enjoy the day... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-11-2021, 06:38 AM