The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Still hot, sticky and no rain here. Today, temps around 110, chances of rain varies from 5% to 51% depending on which one you're looking at. That still says there a very good chance that it won't rain, and I can make that prediction without a million dollars of weather equipment.

Got a few appointments today, not sure how much I'm going to get done beyond that. Can't tell whether it's the heat or just old age that drains the energy out of you. Probably both. Will eat breakfast after my first appointment for my annual physical. They always weigh you there regardless of why you came. "But I just need to pickup a prescription". "Never mind, just get your butt on that scale. Wow, had a big breakfast did you???"..... Reminds me of when I was in the service.... Waiting Went to physical therapy the other day. I filled out about 42 pages of questions on the Internet before I got there, but still had about a half-dozen more sheets of paper, plus a few more on a tablet when I showed up. I figured that all that writing counted as my therapy session.... They didn't though. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-12-2021, 06:41 AM