The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, another storm yesterday, but again, hit the northeast side of the valley and so we are safe from getting wet yet another day. Enough said. Icon_cry Got my annual physical yesterday, they will put on masks only if you want, I can finally see my doctor's face and understand what everyone there is saying. Physical therapy is another story, I haven't a clue what those folks look like.

I have a free day today, no appointments, no shopping to do and my household chores are optional. Gives me time to work on that Gold Rush model. Progress is slow, but I am enjoying the challenges it presents.

Has anyone here played Cornhole? I thought it was just a backyard game until I saw a listing on TV about the National Cornhole playoffs. They actually have a professional Cornhole league with decent money for the playoff winners. Actually have national champions, men, women and doubles. Talked to my son Pat and, "yeah, we have a professional set", and, "we can set it up as soon as it cools down". I'd like to try that, it looks like fun and isn't a contact sport played with a ball Icon_e_biggrin .... It's the only game I've seen where competitors fist-bump and the loser hugs the winner after the game. Maybe some of these others sports could learn to do that instead of taunting the other players. Didn't know this, but it's called, "Cornhole" because those bags are filled with corn feed... Who knew?
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-13-2021, 06:13 AM