The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, good morning, I hear thunder, I see lightning as we speak. What I don't see is rain. Really don't know where it is, but it ain't raining here.... Nope Nope I hope it at least raining up north, still fighting wildfires, this has been by far the worse year, not only here, but in the entire Southwest. 

Not much else going on this way. Watching to local news, pick any channel, and most of the broadcast is taken up with the Phoenix Suns being in the playoffs. Gets pretty low when they start interviewing the interviewers. And they still have a couple more games to go.

Another free day today, might get a few chores done, maybe work on my Gold Rush building.

That thunder and lightning is getting a bit scary, right now I see a light rain outside but it has to be really dumping somewhere else. Temps will be lower, plants and cacti will be refreshed and maybe there's enough to clean the dust off the truck. We'll take what we can get.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-14-2021, 06:16 AM