The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning friends. 
         It is a beautiful morning here with the temperature in the 70s. Possible rain later in the day. 

On the agenda this morning are a couple jobs. First putting inner tubes in one of my lawn tractor rear tires. They have lots of tread but slow leaks due to age. I am hoping I can make them outlast the mower which I have now had for 7 years, bought used for 200 bucks and it still mows like a champ. 

I am going later today to look at an older Toyota motor home that is for sale locally. I have a camping trailer that we have only used once because my wife doesn't want to go camping any more so I will sell it and I am just looking for a little more mobility for myself, basically I need a potty on wheels.

I just worked a short time on the K4s last night. I glued the headlight wiring into the boiler top and the DCC harness plug to the tender. I have found that it is best to just take the time and let the glue set before proceeding.  I should have it done by the end of the week end and then I will finish the Q2. 

Prayers for everyone and I m keeping Frank in my thoughts. 

I am looking forward to seeing Don's little project completed and then a review of the product. I hope more rain falls on the west. It is badly needed. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 07-15-2021, 07:03 AM